Thu, Apr 29|
How Women Retire With Confidence
You and your friends, sisters, mothers and daughters are invited to join us for a complimentary event. Your host Jo-Ann Holst is a local, Certified Financial Planner, who specializes in the unique financial concerns of women.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the event
It's been a LONG winter, let's get together with other wonderful women who want to improve their
financial future. We will be following the current COVID recommendations to keep everyone safe.
Knowing your financial options and avoiding mistakes may be your best investment.
• Why women need a written retirement plan more than men
• How to have financial independence with or without a spouse or partner
• Surviving retirement and how you can avoid outliving your income
• How to match your investment portfolio with how you feel about risk
• How you can take care of your loved ones and avoid being a burden to your family
• Why you should be more involved in your money matters